Enclosures and Acoustic Barriers
INERCO Acústica features a wide selection of modules with insulation and acoustic absorbing properties, the principle examples being cabins, acoustic barriers, acoustic enclosures and encapsulations, acoustic solutions very effective in reducing ambient noise, as well as reduce noise internally. Cabins and acoustic panels can be a solution to noise problems and as such have a wide range of applications:
- Noise protection barriers against noise generated in residential areas in factories and industrial plants, loading areas, etc.
- Construction of soundproof wall panels and roof panels for use in warehousing
- Subdividing noisy acoustic enclosures and installations in industrial facilities
- Relaxation cabins and special acoustic protection cabins for specific jobs/ positions, etc.
- Enclosures for mills, presses, conveyors, etc.
- Treatments for dryers, ovens, etc.
- Rest Cabins for industry
- Rotary devices
- Acoustic carwash tunnels
- Electrical Substations
- Pumping Stations
- Silencing of compressor facilities, generators, turbines, diesel engines.
- Buildings: acoustic barriers and enclosures for HVAC equipment in covered areas
- Transport infrastructure: Acoustic protection panels for roads, railways and airports