Comprehensive Safety Management allows industry to identify ways of working and managing an organisation and compare them with regulations and best practices to make decisions that minimise safety risks and set targets in line with the activity.
The work is carried out using diagnosis, audits and field-based screening and review of a representative sample of all aspects influencing the safety of installations.
- Process Safety Management
- Comprehensive safety audits
- Analysis Safety Management Systems
- Analysis of Emergency Training
- Analysis of Emergency Firefighting Equipment and compliance of design
- Analysis of Process Safety
- Analysis of Legal and Preventive Maintenance of the facilities
- Analysis of Industrial Regulations and Safety Best Practice
- Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Implementation of Safety Management Systems
- Analysis of Safety Management Systems
- Regulatory Safety Inspections