To contribute to sustainable industrial development, providing advanced technological products and services in the field of Engineering, especially in surroundings from the point of view of Environment, Safety and Quality.
Principles guiding us are:
To be an independent, innovative and creative company.
To consolidate and amplify our structure assuring the stability and promotion of people we train
To keep a high-qualified compromise with our customers´objectives and needs.
To adopt an attitude of Corporative and Social Responsability in all economic, social and environmental fields.
Code of Ethics
The cultural and ethical values which are permanently present in our activities and in the attitude of the employees who comprise INERCO are:
- To keep a high level of quality in our actions, working to high standards of precision and ability, creating and providing innovative high-leveled technological services and products.
- To facilitate employees in INERCO with training and professional development, as well as stability.
- To guard INERCO employees´integrity and satisfaction, by means of clear communication and complete transparency in information.
- To meet our customers´needs and interests with the most appropriate solution and assess our customers so that the planning of their goals goes beyong the mere fulfillment of legal requirements.
- To strive so that industrial development is respectful to the environment, thus achieving progressive improvement in social acceptance of it.
- To reduce environmental impact of INERCO activities.
- To promote a worthy social behavior by all those who comprise INERCO, with the aim of preserving and improving the company image.
- To adopt an attitude of responsible prevention and compliance towards our own safety standards as well as towards those outside INERCO in the work carried out with our customers.
- To keep compromise of responsible actions towards employees in INERCO, customers and suppliers.
- To strive for INERCO independence from political and economic authorities.
- To keep the utmost confidentiality of all data supplied by customers and the results of the work carried out.
- Not to cause any possible conflicts of interest during assessment for our customers.